some jade/openjade questions

Subject: some jade/openjade questions
From: "Liam R. E. Quin" <liamquin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 13:50:55 -0400 (EDT)
Is there a version of jade with profiling at all, so you can see
how long was spent in each function and/or element rule?

Also, has anyone implemented map?  I can do it in Scheme but
there are performance issues, I have inherited a set of DSSSL
scripts that are currently taking several days to run.

I may pay someone to add performance tracking code to openjade;
is there an openjade mailing list? I couldn't see one on sourceforge.

Thanks

Lee

--
Liam Quin, Barefoot Computing, Toronto;  The barefoot programmer
Ankh on irc.sorcery.net, http://www.holoweb.net/~liam/