Re: processing well-fromed XML

Subject: Re: processing well-fromed XML
From: "Russell Steven Shawn O'Connor" <roconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 11:47:10 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, Brandon Ibach wrote:

>    This should work (I think):
> 	jade -d your.dsl -wno-valid xml.dcl your.xml
>    You might also include "-wxml", which will issue warnings about
> constructs that aren't allowed in XML (but are valid in SGML).

I'm glad that you agree with what I tried, but that doesn't see to work
for me.  It complains (only warnings) about non-xml constructs in my
style-sheet (RCDATA sections etc.).

But removing -wxml gets rid of these warning ... which is a bit
unfortunate, because I don't get warning about my xml mistakes in my xml
document. I suppose I can use nsgmls to validate the xml, and the
style-sheet separately.

--
Russell O'Connor                           roconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxx
        <http://www.student.math.uwaterloo.ca/~roconnor/>