Re: Using Multiple Stylesheets

Subject: Re: Using Multiple Stylesheets
From: Brandon Ibach <bibach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:58:01 -0500
Quoting droyter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <droyter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I would like to know if it is possible to chain the dsssl files together
> so that I can avoid having one long, tremendously involved file.
> Obviously I can reference one file and make it work, but can I
> reference a file that itself references another file without overriding
> the formatting at each level? Is there an example to be found?

   To the best of my knowledge (without going and digging through the
standard), you should be able to do this just as you described.  Would
you be able to send me the 3 stylesheets, or (if you prefer) simplified
versions thereof?  And, just for the record, which version of
Jade/OpenJade are you using?

-Brandon :)