index in docbook

Subject: index in docbook
From: Pieter Rijken <pieter.rijken@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 13:55:31 +0200
Hello,

I'm using DocBook 4.1 and I am using OpenJade to generate
tex and html.
Currently I'm unable to produce an index with the 'print' stylesheets
from docbook. In the SGML document instance I use <indexterm>
to define the points where the index refers to.

The problem is that an index page is defined using the <index>...</index>
elements in docbook. Is there a tool to generate this from the <indexterm>
elements? The perl program collateindex.pl seems to work only for HTML.

thanks, regards,

pieter

--
Pieter Rijken                          E-mail: pieter.rijken@xxxxxx

CMG Telecommunications and Utilities B.V.
Division Advanced Technology
Nieuwekade 1-19
P.O. Box 8038                 Phone: +31 30 2339300
3503 RA Utrecht               Fax:   +31 30 2339495
The Netherlands

DISCLAIMER: This statement is not an official statement from, nor
            does it represent an official position of, CMG
            Telecommunications and Utilities B.V.