Openjade, catalogs ans SGMLDECL

Subject: Openjade, catalogs ans SGMLDECL
From: Jany Quintard <quintard.j@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:04:00 +0200 (CEST)
Hi all.
I am experiencing a problem which is probably an error from me, but I
don't manage to find the origin.

I process XML and SGML files using openJade.
For this, I use catalogs and wanted to insert the SGML declaration in the
catalog, in order to have a simpler command line.
Here is an example :

--  Catalog for technical deleveries --

        -- SGML Declaration   --
SGMLDECL 					"dcl/xml.dcl"

        -- XML DTD  --
PUBLIC "-//IBMXO//DTD VAP Lots 1.0//FR"  "dtd/paclot.dtd"

        -- DTDs DSSSL  --
PUBLIC "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN"      "dtd/ssheet.dtd"
PUBLIC "ISO/IEC 10179:1996//DTD DSSSL Architecture//EN" "dtd/dsssl.dtd"

        -- Builtins OpenJade  --
SYSTEM "builtins.dsl" "stylesheet/dsssl/openjade.1.3/builtins.dsl"
--  end of catalog  --

So, when I use this catalog, I get the following errors :
openjade:/xo/vpp/sgml/dtd/ssheet.dtd:6:2:E: unknown declaration type
"element"
openjade:/xo/vpp/sgml/dtd/ssheet.dtd:8:2:E: unknown declaration type
"element"
openjade:/xo/vpp/sgml/dtd/ssheet.dtd:9:2:E: unknown declaration type
"attlist"
openjade:/xo/vpp/sgml/dtd/ssheet.dtd:13:2:E: unknown declaration type
"element"

Which I find strange, is that it occurs, even if the SGML declaraion is
mentined in the command line. If I comment out the SGMLDECL statement in
the catalog, all is fine again.
I don't have any problems with another (plain SGML) declaration
(ibmiddoc.dcl).

Does anyone see an xplanation ?

TIA. Jany.