fot2pdf backend

Subject: fot2pdf backend
From: MARK.WROTH@xxxxxxxxxxx (Wroth, Mark)
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 10:47:26 -0700
I've been experimenting with the fot2pdf backend, and can't get past some basic errors, which may be a function of something other than fot2pdf (my own ignorance being a major possibility).

Specifically, fot2pdf runs, but produces an empty PDF document and a slew of error/warnings of the form

	WARNING! Unsupported FlowObject 'text' skipped!

Since all of the character data in the fot file appears to be in text elements, this is consistent with the empty document, but it seems I must be missing something elementary.

Mark