Beginner DSSSL help - author in running heads

Subject: Beginner DSSSL help - author in running heads
From: "Brian Callahan" <briancallahan@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:27:40 -0700
Hello!

I have just started working with DSSSL (over the last month or so), and the
archives of this list have been enormously helpful. I am processing DocBook
documents with the modular stylesheets and wish to print the author of the
book at the top of even pages. The difficulty I'm having stems, I'm sure,
from not having had the appropriate revelation concerning how to get
information from the bookinfo section of the document into the chapter
component level. I'm sure there is an easy answer to this question, and
consequently am feeling particularly dense posting it to the list...
however, I'd be grateful to those who have tips to offer in this respect.

Cheers,

Brian... ;-)