Re: OpenJade PATCH(bugfix): extra spaces emitted by RTF backend (now with attachment)

Subject: Re: OpenJade PATCH(bugfix): extra spaces emitted by RTF backend (now with attachment)
From: Adam Di Carlo <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Oct 2000 18:29:14 -0400
"Andrey Taranov" <andrey@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> The following patch fixes a bug in RTF backend. It is obtained with:
>     cvs diff -r jade_1_3 RtfFOTBuilder.cxx > extra-spaces.diff
> while working on the jade_1_3_branch.

Why on the branch?  All work is being done on the trunk right now.

FYI, I've applied your patch on the trunk (there was a little fuzz
factoring but it seemed to go in ok) and am doing an test build now.

Assuming it builds ok and produces ok RTF, I will commit that to CVS
-- but on the trunk, not on the jade_1_3_branch, which is no longer
active.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>