Re: Beginner Question: Insert contents of element in running head

Subject: Re: Beginner Question: Insert contents of element in running head
From: "Sebastian Rahtz" <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:06:35 +0100 (BST)
m.broschinsky@xxxxxxx writes:
 > I am encoding some family documents using the TEILite
 > SGML DTD.  I want to use DSSSL to prepare them for print
 > as well as posting on the web.
 >
 > In the print output, I would like a running head that
 > contains information from one of the document elements.

I know its a bit of a cheek saying this on the DSSSL list, but if you
switched to XML and XSL, you'd find that my family of XSL stylesheets
for TEI (http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/tei/) solve this, and other
problems, for you.  I am not aware of any substantial TEI DSSSL effort
to match Norm's monumental efforts with Docbook.

Sebastian