Some dsssl/docbook questions

Subject: Some dsssl/docbook questions
From: Michal Konrad ROJ <M.Roj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:18:58 +0200 (MET DST)
Hello!
I have been using docbook and stylesheets for some time to generate
some technical documentation (including my B.Sc. thesis).
This newsgroup helped me solve some related problems.
I met other one when I was writing my
last document and I would be very grateful if somebody could
give me some advices.
I use: docbook 4.0 and jade as distributed with RedHat 6.2

Problems are:
1) How to place pictures in certain position
   (esp. center them in the page).
   Is it a stylesheet or docbook problem?

2) Titlepages. How to make an exact design of a titlepage
   (e.g., required by universities for theses) ?
   I had to write my titlepages manually in MS Word !

3) How to tell jade to generate "Fig." instead of "Figure".

4) Is it possible to place mathematical formulas and
   greek letters in the text?

Best regards

Michal Roj,
a student of Warsaw University of Technology