Beginner problem - solved

Subject: Beginner problem - solved
From: hoenicka_markus <hoenicka_markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 11:21:36 -0400
Hi,

>DocBook and this stuff so maybe I will disturb you with additional
>questions... may I?

Certainly.you may ask. But remember that I'm just the guy next door who
started using SGML just a year or two earlier than you. The mailing lists
and newsgroups are a good place for any kind of questions, and I try to
read and contribute as much as possible.

BTW you may have noticed that I uploaded a new version of the tutorial
yesterday. There are no changes in the contents, but I added the GNU Free
Documentation License. This should make it easier for others to use the
tutorial for teaching purposes and to distribute it (I just got a request
from a Bible Seminar group [??] to use the tutorial on a free CD for a
meeting). It essentially entitles you to do with the tutorial whatever you
want except removing the license or just replacing my name with yours ;-)

regards,
Markus