Re: Simple modifications?

Subject: Re: Simple modifications?
From: Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 31 Oct 2000 14:18:31 -0500
/ "Shawn O. McKenzie" <shawnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> was heard to say:
| I would like to be able to format Docbook files for print (and possibly
| html) such that it includes a specific graphic on the title page, a

The easiest way to do this is probably to put the graphic in the
bookinfo.

| different graphic on each chapter heading,

Hmm. You'll have to tweak the code that makes chapter titles for this
one.

| a special graphic on a note
| section,

(define %admon-graphics% #t)

You'll probably want to play with %admon-graphics-path%,
admon-graphic-default-extension, and $admon-graphic$ as well.
See http://www.nwalsh.com/docbook/dsssl/doc/print/r1683.htm

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--