Re: dsssl contractors?

Subject: Re: dsssl contractors?
From: Nik Clayton <nik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 12:36:31 +0000
On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 09:50:04AM -0800, Shawn O. McKenzie wrote:
> It's slow going getting up to speed on dsssl so far, so I was wondering if
> there is anyone out there who would be willing to do some dsssl contract
> work. We are moving toward DocBook SGML for our documentation efforts, but
> have a few requirements for how the print version should look.
>
> Drop me a line.

Not contract work per se, but don't you have Ceren Ercen and Greg Lehey
working with you?

I know both of them via the FreeBSD project (I'm the doc. project manager).
Feel free to bounce questions off me.  I can't guarantee I'll be able to
answer them, but we did produce a publishable version of the FreeBSD
handbook (which is in DocBook) using DSSSL, so we're doing something right
:-)