(dsssl) Keep with next and widow/orphan problems

Subject: (dsssl) Keep with next and widow/orphan problems
From: "Brian Callahan" <briancallahan@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:02:24 -0400 (EST)
I'm having some disconcerting problems getting keep-with-next and
widow/orphan counts to work. I'm using the Docbook modular stylesheets and
jadetex (2.7 I think) to go from Docbook to PS, then to PDF. It seems that
jade (or jadetex) is ignoring the keep-with-next and widow/orphan counts
altogether - leading to plenty of single lines at the tops and bottoms of
pages, as well as section titles that appear as the last line on a page...
even if I specify these parameters directly for paragraphs. Does anyone have
any suggestions - or is anyone having the same problem?

Brian Callahan... ;-)