(dsssl) ANNOUNCE

Subject: (dsssl) ANNOUNCE
From: "Joerg F.Wittenberger" <Joerg.Wittenberger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 12:42:39 +0100 (CET)
Dear DSSSL people,

I'm proud to announce that we brought the Askemos project to a state of
development (version 0.6) where it needs your evaluation.

Askemos is sort of an application server targeted towards document
management and workflow tasks.  I think it's interesting to the DSSSL
list: while designed to support many application languages, the only
one which is mostly finished is a DSSSL alike Scheme which can be
intermixed with XSLT (which is far from finished).

But the real interesting thing about it is that a) there is no such
thing like a global root b) it has a security scheme without the
concept of a super user.

Please visit http://www.softeyes.net/~nu/

Regards

/Jerry

--
The worst of harm may often result from the best of intentions.