(dsssl) TOC generation problems

Subject: (dsssl) TOC generation problems
From: jany.quintard@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 15:51:26 +0100 (CET)
Hi folks
I am having some silly problem while generating a TOC in a PDF file.
Here is the code I am using :

  (element d
    (let* ((niveau (length (hierarchical-number-recursive "d"))))

      (make display-group
;            break-before: (if (equal? niveau 0) 'page #f)
             space-after: 0pt
            space-before: 0pt
        (process-children))))

It's fine...but (as you guess, there is a but), if I comment out the line
break-before, the TOC is badly generated. All level 0 chapters have page
numbers equal to "??".
I can't figure what is goind wrong. In my TOC, I use titles and build
links between the the title in TOC mode and principal mode.
That seems to be a problem in jadetex, because the RTF output does not
have this defect.
Does anyone know what is going on and if there is a workaround ?

TIA. Jany