(dsssl) External Graphic entity name

Subject: (dsssl) External Graphic entity name
From: Tony Graham - Sun Ireland - Staff Engineer <Tony.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:34:20 +0000 (GMT)
Wroth, Mark wrote at 19 Feb 2001 -0800:
 > I am using OpenJade, and examining the documentation for Jade regarding the
 > catalog file inclined me to try a catalog entry like
 >
 > 	SYSTEM "logo.png" "C:\usr\xml\logo.png"
 >
 > where "logo.png" is the entity-system-id given in the DSSSL code, and
 > "C:\usr\xml\logo.png" is the actual location of the file.  However, this
 > returns a file "logo.png" not found error unless the script is run from the
 > directory where the file is actually resident.

Add -Dc:\usr\xml to your Jade command line so Jade adds c:\usr\xml to
the list of directories that it searches for matches to system
identifiers.

See nsgmls.htm from the nsgmls distribution for documentation on -D
and other command line switches.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Staff Engineer
Sun Microsystems Ireland Ltd
Hamilton House, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3, Ireland