(dsssl) japanese and pdfjadetex

Subject: (dsssl) japanese and pdfjadetex
From: jany.quintard@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:54:02 +0200 (CEST)
Hi all
This is a following of my posts on "japanese and openjade".
I did not make much to suppress the error messages emitted by openjade, as
this anyways writes correct HTML files.

Adam, I do not forget that I have to send you an example with sjis code.
I would like to have the complete set before.

My problem is with the tex and rtf backends.
 Openjade outputs files without to much difficulties, but I could not
 confirm that the results are correct :

 for the RTF, I must have a station able to display japanese.  We will
 test it soon.

 for the TeX (and PDF), jadetex emits error messages about the input
 (seems normal).  So, I am wondering if this is simply possible.  I
 tried to find clues in the "LATEX companion", but chapter 9 on
 "multilingual environment" does not say much on japanese.

Did someone try this before ?

TIA. Jany