Re: (dsssl) Color in section titles and tables in print stylesheet

Subject: Re: (dsssl) Color in section titles and tables in print stylesheet
From: "Christopher R. Maden" <crism@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 14:06:45 -0700
At 13:33 5-05-2001, Joe Cooper wrote:
I'm a bit new to fiddling with the stylesheets, and am having trouble figuring out how to get color to work in section titles and in tables for PDF output.

Color definitely works with Jade; the problem might be with how you're making the PDF files. Can you describe the process?

None of these changes has any impact on the output...Though I know my stylesheet customization layer is being used, because a bunch of other changes from the default are working fine.

Anyone have any idea where I'm going wrong? Any pointers to help me make it work in my lifetime? I'd also like to get table cell background colors, but I haven't even attempted to tackle that one yet...

A while back, I made a stylesheet for HTML 4.0 tables, including background color support. I know they work for RTF output; try running the samples through your process, and see if the PDF is colored. <URL: http://www.oreilly.com/%7Ecrism/dsssl/htmltbl.html >

HTH,
Chris
--
Christopher R. Maden, XML Consultant