(dsssl) Jadetex/pdftex problem

Subject: (dsssl) Jadetex/pdftex problem
From: hoenicka_markus <hoenicka_markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 02:57:59 -0400
Hi,

I have problems with a DocBook document that contains a few xrefs which are
turned into hyperlinks in HTML and PDF output. With my current setup pdftex
complains with messages like:

! pdfTeX warning (dest): name{IMTHEFIRST} has been referenced but does not
exis
t, replaced by a fixed one

The links are created, but point to the beginning of the document instead
of to the target. I'm pretty sure that this worked with previous versions
of the software that I use, but I don't know when it broke.
I'm using:

OpenJade 1.3.4
JadeTeX 3.3
MiKTeX  2 beta 5, including pdftex 3.14159-14f

I tried updating the hyperref package to the newest from CTAN but this does
not solve the problem.
Any ideas where the problem lies? JadeTeX, Hyperref, pdftex?

Markus