Re: (dsssl) lists and extra space

Subject: Re: (dsssl) lists and extra space
From: "Sebastian Rahtz" <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 00:53:22 +0100
Thomas Andre Berger writes:
 > > My question is then whether I should send my patch to somebody else, or
 > > posting it on this list is enough? Any jade maintainers around?
 >
 > I don't know if Sebastian is reading this list anymore.  I doubt it.

"read" or "receive in mailbox"?

 > Or you could try http://sourceforge.net/projects/jadetex/ but I don't
 > know how actively maintained that project side is.

its now the only place where jadetex is going to be maintained. I am
struggling like anything with sourceforge (so complicated!) but I seem
to have released jadetex 3.8 there now. I intend to zap all other
repositories of it.

so you are the very first people to know that jadetex is now
Sourceforge.

who wants to join in as a CVS committer? do I need to remind you how
happy I would be to have someone else working on jadetex?

sebastian