Re: (dsssl) Newbie questions

Subject: Re: (dsssl) Newbie questions
From: Holger Klawitter <holger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 10:22:02 +0200
Hi,

> openjade:myplay-07.dsl:1:73:W: cannot generate system identifier for public > text "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN"

In contrast to the documentation I always had to include the DTDs

used to parse DSSSL scripts manually. You are probably fine by adding
the following lines your catalog (the dtd files should be there as well).

PUBLIC "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Flow Object Tree//EN" "fot.dtd" PUBLIC "ISO/IEC 10179:1996//DTD DSSSL Architecture//EN" "dsssl.dtd" PUBLIC "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN" "style-sheet.dtd"

On how to include *new* DTDs: I normally add a catalog per directory
and add this one to the command line of each openjade call.

With kind regards / Mit freundlichem Gruß
     Holger Klawitter
--
Holger Klawitter
holger@xxxxxxxxxxxx                             http://www.klawitter.de