Re: (dsssl) Newbie: Mathematical stuff (fonts, symbols, equations...)

Subject: Re: (dsssl) Newbie: Mathematical stuff (fonts, symbols, equations...)
From: "M. Wroth" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 09:35:18 -0700
There's supposed to be a way to integrate MathML into DocBook, and that might be a good example. Unfortunately I've never sorted out how to get all of the pieces working.

I mention this for two reasons; you may find examples of it that will be useful to you, and if anyone finds a good tutorial on getting it working, *I* would be interested in it. :-)