(dsssl) placing legalnotice on separate page in article

Subject: (dsssl) placing legalnotice on separate page in article
From: Tammy Fox <tfox@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:31:07 -0400
This is concerning the print stylesheet. (HTML works fine with
a link to the legalnotice page.)

I have added the following to my stylesheet to make the legalnotice
show up in my article, but I can not figure out how to make the
legalnotice on a separate page. Does anyone know how to do this? I
have searched every .dsl file on my computer Google, and the archives
of this mailing list with no luck.

(define (article-titlepage-recto-elements)
  (list (normalize "title")
	(normalize "subtitle")
        (normalize "authorgroup")
        (normalize "copyright")
        (normalize "legalnotice")))

I basically want the title, subtitle, authorgroup, and copyright
on the first page, the legalnotice on the next page, the TOC
on the next, then the rest of the article. I changed the value of
%generate-article-toc-on-titlepage% to #t so the TOC is on a
separate page. I just need the legalnotice to start a new page.

TIA,
Tammy