(dsssl) XML Document used by DSSSL

Subject: (dsssl) XML Document used by DSSSL
From: bschanck@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:33:05 -0400
I have used DSSSL to create RTF files using SGML source documents.  I am
now trying to use DSSSL to create RTF files using XML source documents.
The problem is the DSSSL DTDs are SGML conformance, but not XML.  Tried
changing the style-sheet.dtd and dsssl.dtd to be XML compliant, but when I
run JADE an error of
        document did not contain any style-specifications or
external-specifications
When running JADE with the XML source document with no DOCTYPE (well
formed) and SGML version of DSSSL DTDs it converts.  The problem is JADE
does not recognize which attributes are IDs and IDREFs.

Therefore, my ultimate question is can JADE and DSSSL be used to generate
RTF from XML source data.

Bruce Schanck
Technology-After-Next Program
Computer Sciences Corporation