(dsssl) blockquotes

Subject: (dsssl) blockquotes
From: Lillian Balsvik <lillian.balsvik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 14:43:46 +0200
I'm using a modified version of Docbook XML V4.1.2. and the v 1.3 dsssl
stylesheet. It appears that the blockquotes inherit the paragraph
indentation. Is there a way to get rid of first-line indentation for
blockquotes?

I need a list of abbreviations for a book. It seems like there is no such
feature in Docbook. How do I do this?

I use openjade 1.3.4. My bibliographical entries look like this:

<bibliomixed id="kri79">
<firstname>Gillis</firstname>
     (<pubdate>1979</pubdate>)
     <title role="article">A piece of Middle English word geography</title>,
     </bibliomset>
   <bibliomset relation="journal">
     <title>English Studies</title>
     <volumenum>60</volumenum>,
    <pagenums>254-60</pagenums>.
   </bibliomset>
  </bibliomixed>

This produces a lot of error messages, but the output is correct.
Similarly, table processing (<colspec>) produces a lot of error messages,
but is printed correctly. I just suppress the number of errors. Is this the
way to do this?

I also sort the bibliography after I have opened it in Word (rtf output).
I'm not sure if this is smart, either. If there is a better way of doing
it, I would be glad to know.

Thanks in advance,
Lillian Balsvik