Re: (dsssl) Practical Bibliography question

Subject: Re: (dsssl) Practical Bibliography question
From: Trent Shipley <tcshipley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 23:48:03 -0700
I looked into it.  There was some stuff on the DocBook stylesheets provisions
for bibliographies.

    Adapting that source code to TEI and a non-technical style manual would
no doubt be 'fun'.  The DB-DSSSL codebase is big enough that just finding the
code is a small project in itself.

I didn't find anything obvious on synchronizing citations with entries.

(The TEI spec recommends using id/idrefs for synchronization.
 That no doubt makes programming very easy.
 Of course a important reason for having a computerized database is to not
have to keep track of @#$% non-mnemonic primary keys...)