Re: (dsssl) jadetex problem with TOC

Subject: Re: (dsssl) jadetex problem with TOC
From: jany.quintard@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:22:49 +0200 (MEST)
On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 jany.quintard@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Trent Shipley wrote:
>
> > I run into a more subtle problem on occasion.
> > jadetex[0]: ?? in TOC
> > jadetex[1]: -999 in TOC
> > jadetex[2]:  Numbers in all the entries except one.  It has a value of -999.

> Trent, I had this problem some time ago, and could solve it by updating
> my JadeTeX. I am sure that we could find it in the archive (should be 2000
> or maybe 1999).
>
> Jany.
Well, I looked at the archive and it is not so simple. The problem was
related with the use of break-before and display-group.
see :
http://www.biglist.com/lists/dssslist/archives/200101/msg00025.html
and messages in the same thread.
I found some workaround and thought I would test again with a more recent
version of the softwares, which I forgot.
Maybe you could try to modify slightly the stylesheet and see if it works,
and then look for a workaround.

HIH. Jany.