(dsssl) jadetex with CJK package?

Subject: (dsssl) jadetex with CJK package?
From: "statue" <statue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 01:19:26 +0800
hi all..
I am China man in Taiwan. We use tradition Chinese (Big5 code).
In Taiwan , we use CJK + latex to write Chinese TEX DOC.

In linux box ,sgmltools 1.x can turn sgml to latex .
so We append macro into tex that can make chinese ps file.

Now sgmltools 2.x use dtd with docboot 3.1 and parer with jade.
jade trun sgml to tex with jadetex format. Now I have no idea to
make up chinese ps file.

I try append CJK macro , of course it is failt. I know a perl PM .
SGMLSpm can turn sgml to any formats , like latex .
but I don't think this is a good solution for me.

have jadetex a way to easily append CJK macro into jadetex format?
or assign a word to take Chinese PK.

thank a lot ..