(dsssl) <funcsynopsis> rework -- tex

Subject: (dsssl) <funcsynopsis> rework -- tex
From: Curtis Michael Brune <curt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 20:29:52 -0800

I spent some time reworking the output of <funcsynopsis> (useful if
you are writing documentation for C language prototypes) for the
TEX(pdf) backend -- the original definitions are found in
.../print/dbsynop.dsl in Norman Walsh's stylesheets.  I just wasn't
happy with the default....  My hack uses (make table) so
long function signatures come out looking OK.

I would also like some feedback on my dsssl coding style as this is
one of my first major attempts to whack on the dsssl -- do better ways
exist for what I've done, could it be more portable, etc ?

First the results can be seen here:
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~curt/test.pdf

The input xml source is here:
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~curt/test.xml

My DSSSL changes are here:
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~curt/funcsyn.dsl

I would like some comments on the style, effeciency, "functions I could
have used but didn't know about..." It's a bit long, but bear with me
because it works :)

Cheers,
Curt

--