Re: (dsssl) DSSSL Documentation Project - up for adoption

Subject: Re: (dsssl) DSSSL Documentation Project - up for adoption
From: "Paul Tyson" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:27:22 -0800
> If you are interested in adopting the DSSSL Documentation Project, or have
a suggestion as to who might be, please let me know.
> -- Tommie

I, Paul Tyson, doing business as Precision Documents, will be happy to host
the DSSSL Documentation Project.  I can't promise to extend or revise it
vigorously, but I will do what I can.

Thank you, Tommie and Mulberry, for starting and keeping this project, and
for your generous concern for its future.

Paul Tyson, Principal Consultant                   Precision Documents
     "The art and science of document engineering."

 DSSSList info and archive: