Re: (dsssl) DSSSL Documentation Project - up for adoption

Subject: Re: (dsssl) DSSSL Documentation Project - up for adoption
From: Ian Castle <ian.castle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 Jan 2002 23:03:27 +0000
The only point I would make is that moving the material will break a lot
of links... so given that mulberrytech are happy to host it, I would say
don't bother to move unless/until there are some changes to the
documentation to be made.

Of course, a standalone name would be nice... so that the information
could be moved around more easily... I notice that dsssl.org is owned by
someone, but it doesn't seem to be active in anyway. However, it looks
like it is due for renewal in March..... so, if it were to become
available.....