Re: (dsssl) DSSSL Documentation Project - up for adoption

Subject: Re: (dsssl) DSSSL Documentation Project - up for adoption
From: Ian Castle <ian.castle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 25 Jan 2002 12:47:21 +0000
On Fri, 2002-01-25 at 11:56, Brandon Ibach wrote:
>  Would placing this material in OpenJade CVS and making the
> "products" (such as what is on the Mulberry site now) available at
> openjade.sourceforge.net be a good way to go?

Yes. Or maybe even a new project so that it has its own site. Or maybe
that is too much effort. I suppose openjade and DSSSL are synonymous for
all intents and purposes at the moment ;-).

Would it be possible to have a redirect from the mulberry site to the
new one? It has hard enough finding information on DSSSL without having
to contend with a load of broken links...