RE: (dsssl) DSSSL Documentation Project - up for adoption

Subject: RE: (dsssl) DSSSL Documentation Project - up for adoption
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 08:33:59 -0000
Hello Tony

Tony said:
dsssl.org is registered to tekhnik.com in Boston, U.S.A.

dsssl.com is registered to "tag switch" in San Diego, U.S.A.

Since the DSSSL Documentation Project hasn't changed in nearly four
years, what is a new location going to do for it?

Didier replies:
I think that its better to keep the documentation project where it is at the
moment. People can still contribute anyway. What we need is contribution not
a new location.
On my side I keep alive my DSSSL page and articles at
http://www.netfolder.com/DSSSL. However recently somebody asked me for the
html library, do you still have it? If yes, I'll repair the link I got in an
article about producing HTML output with the html library.

cheers
Didier PH Martin