Re: (dsssl) DSSSL Documentation Project - up for adoption

Subject: Re: (dsssl) DSSSL Documentation Project - up for adoption
From: "B. Tommie Usdin" <btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:40:52 -0500
>Would it be possible to have a redirect from the mulberry site to the
>new one? It has hard enough finding information on DSSSL without having
>to contend with a load of broken links...

We could certainly provide redirects from the current location to a new one. But if nobody is going to add to it, I'm happy to leave it where it is. (And I have told Dave Pawson that he is welcome to replicate any of it that he wants.)

The only reason I can see to move this stuff is if anyone wants to add to it. If it's not going to grow it can stay where it is. What brought this up in the first place was my surprise at the heavy traffic the DSSSL pages in Mulberry's site are getting. The statistics led me to think that there is still a lot of interest, and perhaps a community that may want to add to the cookbook. If nobody wants to take on adding to it, I'll leave it alone.

-- Tommie
B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx