Re: (dsssl) Fw: [OpenJade-devel] Development

Subject: Re: (dsssl) Fw: [OpenJade-devel] Development
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:40:54 -0500
Hi Paul,

Since OpenJade is both open source and can process xml documents I do not
think that it would be a problem for Ideallaiance to consider a presentation
about OpenJade. I already made a presentation about Openjade at XML USA, so
I do not think that it could be a problem for XML Europe. However I think
that you'll need to do it fast the dealine is for March 1st. Javi do not
have to submit a full paper at this time, just a proposal and a bio.

cheers
Didier PH Martin