Re: (dsssl) Openjade, Docbook and Linux

Subject: Re: (dsssl) Openjade, Docbook and Linux
From: Jany Quintard <jany.quintard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 14:04:05 +0200
It is clearing up.
I received this mail:

> OpenJade (and Jade) has a number of catalog defaults set during compile time.
> I'm not sure what the specific version on your system looks for;
> on debian systems the normal catalog search paths are /usr/lib/sgml.

> Furthermore you can set a number of environment variables, e.g. SGML_SEARCH_PATH, SGML_CATALOG_FILES.

I just tried this
export SGML_CATALOG_FILES=""
and my job runs as before and I get only three warnings.
If I unset SGML_CATALOG_FILES, OJ emits lot of warnings while trying to
use the docbook catlog.

I suppose that OJ tries to use a set of  files and directories, using
the variables SGML_*. If the directories do not exist, you do not
suspect the problem, but if you install the packages, then, you need
to set some variables. I suppose the OJ doc is the place to look at

--
Thanks. Jany