RE: (dsssl) Including chunks of HTML code (newbie)

Subject: RE: (dsssl) Including chunks of HTML code (newbie)
From: "Antun Karlovac" <antun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:07:33 -0700
Hey Ian

It turns out I had the driver file all along, and had tried it, but with no
luck. I actually run:

     "make html"

which seems to run:

     "openjade -i wdoclinks -V woutdoclinks=ignore -d 'laszlo.dsl#html' -t
xml index.sgml"

laszlo.dsl being the driver file. Is this the same thing?

> I'm not quite sure what you mean here. dbhtml.dsl makes extensive use of
> jade's very own transformation facilities - "make element" is used to
> create an SGML/XML element with all the necessary angle brackets... so

What I'm trying to output is not HTML tags, but PHP code, surrounded by
"<?php" and "?>". Only don't think of it as tags. Just thing of it as a bit
of text that has to go at the top/bottom of each page, IN PLACE OF the usual

Does that make sense?

Take care,

Antun