Re: Re: (dsssl) OpenJade Segmentation Fault

Subject: Re: Re: (dsssl) OpenJade Segmentation Fault
From: "Markus Hoenicka" <hoenicka_markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 21:49:59 +0200
Hi,

the binary package is quite old, unfortunately. It is basically 1.3
with a bunch of patches that floated around before Ian thankfully
picked up the pieces and released 1.3.1. This version compiles out of
the box on Cygwin (statically linked only), and I'd recommend to use
this version to check whether the problem has gone away.

Before I left my last job (and my Windows box) I tried to release
1.3.1 as a Cygwin package. Afaik it is not yet officially released,
but you can find links and more info in the cygwin-apps mailing list,
somewhere at www.cygwin.com.

regards,
Markus

Markus Hoenicka <hoenicka_markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>