Re: (dsssl) DSSSL used to make RTF out of XML

Subject: Re: (dsssl) DSSSL used to make RTF out of XML
From: Jany Quintard <jany.quintard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 12:04:36 +0200
* Lars Bungum [Fri, 26/07/2002 at 18:55 +0200]
> Hi there!
>
> The latest few days, I have been trying to generate RTF out of XML using
> openjade and DSSSL.  And I have been successful. :)  But I have had much
> trouble getting information, and mostly gotten by by using different
> tutorials and examples.  So even though it works, I still haven't quite
> figured it out, and one important thing is this:
>
> On the web page
>
> http://openjade.sourceforge.net/jadedoc-1.3/rtf.htm
>
> ..the openjade RTF backend is described, and I see that for instance the
> flow objects font-name and font-posture are applicable.  But where can I
> find information on how to use them?  I need to know from what fonts I
> can choose, and what postures I can apply in order to have some use for
> it.  And the table things are even more complicated, I assume.
>
> Is there a place where I can look these things up?
It seems that you need the spec. I use a local copy but there was a post
not long ago in this list giving URLs to find PDF and HTML copies of it.
I recommend the online version, which you can search using grep.

If you don't find the URLs, send a mail. i will try to find.

Cheers. Jany