Re: (dsssl) Data on left margin area?

Subject: Re: (dsssl) Data on left margin area?
From: "Javier Farreres de la Morena" <spanish@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:39:57 +0100
>I suspect that you can't do this with Simple-Page-Sequence.
>>  l. marg.| main text
>> +--------+-------------------------------------------+
>> |        |                                           |
>> |     v1 | |This is the first verse and it is very,  |
>> |     v2 | very long.  |The second verse...          |
>> |        |                                           |
>> +--------+-------------------------------------------+

It needs syncronization of flow objects, a feature which I think is only
permitted with page feature, which is not yet implemented in OpenJade.

>It would be hard with the multi-column extension (keeping things in
>sync).

I don't think with multicolumn extensions it can be done. There is no way
to tell openjade to put something on one of the columns of the multicolumn.

>Either a complex list or a table is probably the only way at the moment
>with openjade.

With a multicolumn can perhaps be done, but it depends on the mark-up. And
it requieres a side-sync capability, which I can't remember if openjade
supports. I think not.

ADSL Tiscali -  http://adsl.tiscali.es
el más completo y competitivo ¡por sólo 38.95 ?!
Y además, llama GRATIS desde tu PC.