Re: (dsssl) Re: DOCBOOK: help with header and a footer

Subject: Re: (dsssl) Re: DOCBOOK: help with header and a footer
From: Ian Castle <ian.castle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12 Jan 2003 11:29:49 +0000
On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 14:42, pividal@xxxxxxx wrote:

> im making a custom .dsl and my specific questions are
>
> -How do i put the logo of the  company in the header?

If you are using jade/openjade then you will be using the DSSSL "Simple
Page Sequence" model of a page.

This is very restricted in what it allows in the header and footer -
bascially only "in-line" flow objects.

Also, the TeX output doesn't work too well when you stick a large image
in (it tends to get the calculations wrong).

So you have to tread quite carefully.

> -how do i put in the footer, the proyect name and the page number and the
> total dcument pages (example)

I'll see if I can track down an example.