Re: (dsssl) Properly numerated biblography references

Subject: Re: (dsssl) Properly numerated biblography references
From: "Pavel Tolkachev" <pavel.tolkachev@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:50:54 -0500
Thanks Markus,

Very interesting reference, I do not think I have ever heard of a similar produt before. It might be a bit too heavyweight for my current reasons but I will take a second look after I resolve this presentation problem. One-thing-at-a-time approach has worked well for me so far...

Best Regards,
Pavel

                      "Markus Hoenicka"
                      <markus.hoenicka@mhoenicka        To:       dssslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      .de>                              cc:
                      Sent by:                          Subject:  (dsssl) Properly numerated biblography references
                      owner-dssslist@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      rrytech.com

                      01/24/2003 04:33 PM
                      Please respond to dssslist

Did you have a look at RefDB (http://refdb.sourceforge.net)? This app
uses bibliographic references stored in a SQL database and automates
the entire bibliography creation process, including the formatting
according to publisher's specifications. Works with DocBook SGML and
XML (both DSSSL and XSL) as well as with TEI XML/XSL.

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka