(dsssl) more than one graphic-default-extension

Subject: (dsssl) more than one graphic-default-extension
From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 17:33:39 -0500
Hello all,

Can I have more than one implied graphic extension?

I want to produce .ps and .html from sgml docbook:

	<graphic format="png" fileref="graphics/greendots">

but PNG files don't have a bounding box (at least according to jadetex),
so I followed Norman Walsh's advice and modified my .dsl files:

print/dbparam.dsl:(define %graphic-default-extension% "eps")
 html/dbparam.dsl:(define %graphic-default-extension% "png")

which is OK, but means I'm limited to one default graphic format per
output format.  I'd like to be able to tell jade, "look for a
'graphics/greendots' that has one of these extensions" and have it choose
the right one depending on what's present.

Many thanks for your sage advice.  :-)

--jkl