(dsssl) Do I want/need to break, explicitly in, a page

Subject: (dsssl) Do I want/need to break, explicitly in, a page
From: "Rene de Zwart" <renez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 23:13:36 -0800
I am documenting a makefile in a docboek document.
It is long and I want to use callout to impress people of my enormous
knowledge on makefiles  (LOL). For better insight I would like to cut it up
in 3 pieces. Every piece on its own page. as a fabricated example something
along the lines:.
<chapter>
	<title>Makefiles</title>
	<para>
		part 1 would like to start new page here
		<screen>
			ROOT     := top

			SRC      := $(shell ls ${ROOT}/{*.cpp,*.CC,*.cxx}) <co
id="Make.Shell.func"/>
			etc .....
		</screen>

		<calloutlist>
		</calloutlist>
		part 2 would like to start new page here
		<screen>
			ROOT     := top

			SRC      := $(shell ls ${ROOT}/{*.cpp,*.CC,*.cxx}) <co
	                       id="Make.Shell.func"/>
		etc .....
		</screen>

		<calloutlist>
		</calloutlist>
		part 3 would like to start new page here
		<screen>
			ROOT     := top

			SRC      := $(shell ls ${ROOT}/{*.cpp,*.CC,*.cxx}) <co
					id="Make.Shell.func"/>
			etc .....
		</screen>

		<calloutlist>
		</calloutlist>
	</para>
</chapter>

Can this be archieved without resorting to formating instructions or tag
abusing?
while I'm asking, how can one archieve that the screen sections have a grey
color in the print output just like the html version?

Thanks René