(dsssl) RE: DSSSList Digest V5 #116

Subject: (dsssl) RE: DSSSList Digest V5 #116
From: "Michael Spencer" <MSpencer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:05:33 -0600
I have used <beginpage/> and then added the following to my custom print dsl
file.

<!-- Get beginpage to throw a new page -->
(element beginpage
      (make simple-page-sequence
	page-n-columns: %page-n-columns%
	page-number-restart?: (or %page-number-restart%
				  (book-start?)
				  (first-chapter?))
	page-number-format: ($page-number-format$)
	use: default-text-style
	left-header:   ($left-header$)
	center-header: ($center-header$)
	right-header:  ($right-header$)
	left-footer:   ($left-footer$)
	center-footer: ($center-footer$)
	right-footer:  ($right-footer$)
	start-indent: %body-start-indent%
	input-whitespace-treatment: 'collapse
	quadding: %default-quadding%
	(make sequence
	  (process-children))))

I use <section>, one reason being, it gives breaks for html rendering.

Michael Spencer