Re: (dsssl) SGML to XML

Subject: Re: (dsssl) SGML to XML
From: "Juan R. Migoya" <jmigoya@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:35:21 +0100
This is the batch file I use to transform from SGML to MXL:

osx -biso-8859-1 -fosx_err.log -xempty -xno-nl-in-tag -xcdata -xcomment -c\\webinge\d\docbookx\docbook.cat %1 %2

Of course, yo must change the path to "docbook.cat"

The arguments are the input and otuput files respectively.

Regards,
Juan R. Migoya