Re: (dsssl) Controlling line breaks

Subject: Re: (dsssl) Controlling line breaks
From: "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 02:54:02 -0600
On Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 02:29:12AM -0600 I heard the voice of
Tim McDaniel, and lo! it spake thus:

> One of the parts of the DSL file generates HTML.  The output, of
> course, looks like
>
>     ></head
>     ><body
>     ><div
>     align="right"
>     >

> which I find ugly.

There's 2 things to do here:
1) Just use Tidy as a post-processor, which gives you all kinda of neat
   stuff.  I do this, as well as what I don't necessarily recommend,
   which is:
2) I don't use (make element gi:), but instead slapped together a quick
   function or three of my own making the tags with (literal)'s, which
   gave me more control, at the expense of being somewhat less pure.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx