Re: (dsssl) Include some defines?

Subject: Re: (dsssl) Include some defines?
From: Holger Klawitter <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 08:42:42 +0100
> In my Jade .dsl file, I hve several style-specification blocks.  I am
> developing more defines that are used in different blocks.  I would
> like to cut down on the maintenance effort by having one copy of each
> define instead of several.  I could do a simple include mechanism,
> even in command.com in Windows:

You can normally use SGML include mechanisms in order to faciliate file
inclusions.

<!DOCTYPE style-sheet PUBLIC ""-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN" [
<!ENTITY mydefaults SYSTEM "defaults.dsm">
... more declarations
]>
&mydefaults;

With kind regards / mit freundlichem Gruß
	Holger Klawitter
--
Holger Klawitter                          http://www.klawitter.de
lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx