(dsssl) character repertoire?

Subject: (dsssl) character repertoire?
From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01 Apr 2003 12:04:20 -0800
Hi, this is my first post here - be gentle.

In my first attempt at customization, I am trying to insert a literal
backslash as part of the element content.  I don't know how to put a
backslash into a string in DSSSL.  Reading the spec (8.5.8), it seems
I need to know a *character-name* for it, which is supposedly
"declared in the character repertoire declaration".  But where is this
declaration?  Not in the base stylesheet I use (DocBook modular
DSSSL).

Thanks for a pointer,

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
if (sizeof(signed) > sizeof(unsigned) + 4) { delete this; }